If you are into scrapbooking, there is a really cute way you can scrap your babyâ€™s ultrasound photos. This would be great to do whether you are parenting or placing your child for adoption as itâ€™s a great way to honor and remember your pregnancy and an awesome keepsake for your child in years to come.
What you will need:
- Your ultrasound photo (of course!) You might want to make copies of the photo so you are not cutting up the orginial.
- Blank scrapbook page
- Cardstock in your choice of color(s)
What I did:
- I made a few copies of my ultrasound photos.
- I found a pregnant lady online, printed her out, and then traced the outline on black cardstock.
- I cut out one of my ultrasound photos and adhered it to the belly of my pregnant lady.
- I embellished the other photo and added a poem.
I quickly made and scanned in a layout to be able to show you, so it’s not the best quality, but you get the idea.
Two two different ultrasound poems are below that would be great to use on your page or if you are a writer, write your own!
Babyâ€™s First Picture
By Tami Blevins
My precious little baby
I have loved you from the start
You are a tiny miracle
Laying closely to my heart.
Each day I feel your presence
Each day you quickly grow
Each day your heart beats softly
As only I could know.
So I’ll keep this in a special place
And remember each year through
Of this very special time of life
The months I carried you.
Baby’s First Picture
As I peek inside what do I see….
A tiny miracle growing in me
Feeling your presence
each day as you grow
Your tiniest movements
only I could know
You were a blessing
right from the start
We love you now
with all our heart
What a precious first picture
I’ll forever hold true
To remind me of the months
we were waiting for you.
Here is a cute variation on this layout.